- Airport Name : Lanzarote (ACE)
- Airport Location : Arrecife Airport is five km from Arrecife city centre in Lanzarote.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Arrecife Airport is located approximately five km and about a 10-minute drive from Arrecife city centre.
- From Costa Teguise, in the north, take the GC-720 south. The journey time is approximately 15 minutes.
- From Puerto del Carmen in the south, you can get to the airport in about five to 10 minutes on the GC-720.
- You can make the drive from Playa Blanca to the airport in 30 to 40 minutes by heading north on the GC-720 roadway.
- The route 22 bus service connects the airport and Arrecife on Mondays through Fridays, excluding public holidays. It’s a 10-minute ride between the airport and the capital. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, the route 23 bus links the airport, on a 10-minute journey, with Arrecife and Playa Honda.
- In addition, you can travel between Arrecife Airport and the resorts of Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca on the route 161 bus service.
- Buses leave from outside Terminal 1 and journeys cost between 1.35 and 3.15 euros.
- The only cabs authorised to pick up passengers are available at the taxi rank located outside of Terminal 1.
- The taxi ride to Arrecife from the airport is about 10 minutes and the fare is approximately 15 euros.
- The trip to Costa Teguise takes about 15 minutes and the costs around 20 euros.
- The ride from the airport to Puerto del Carmen lasts about five to 10 minutes, at an average fare of 18 euros.
- The taxi journey to Playa Blanca from the airport is about 30-40 minutes and costs about 40 euros.
Top 5 resorts in Lanzarote
Top 5 hotels in Lanzarote
Puerto del Carmen,Spain
Playa de los Pocillos,Spain
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
In the arrivals halls of Terminals 1 and 2, you can find nine car hire companies represented „ Auto Reisen, Avis, Budget, Cabrera Medina, Cicar, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz and Payless.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.