- Airport Name : La Palma (SPC)
- Airport Location : La Palma Airport is 11 km from Santa Cruz de la Palma city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- La Palma Airport is located approximately 11 km from Santa Cruz de la Palma city centre.
- The LP-5 links the airport with Santa Cruz de la Palma and the drive takes about 16 minutes.
- Buses arrive and depart from a stop directly outside the arrivals hall.
- The route 500 bus service connects the airport with Santa Cruz de La Palma and Los Cancajos. Buses run from the airport every 30 minutes between 07.00 and 22.30.
- The only cabs authorised to pick up passengers are available at the signed taxi rank located outside the terminal.
- It’s a good idea to ask your cab driver for a receipt.
Top 4 resorts in La Palma
Top 5 hotels in La Palma
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are four car hire companies represented at La Palma Airport - Avis/Budget, Cicar, Europcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.