Flights to La Palma
About La Palma
- Spread your towel on one of the sandy stretches in Puerto Naos or Los Cancajos – they’re the island’s premier beach spots.
- Mosey round the sleepy inland towns and villages, where you’ll find little workshops and handicraft stalls selling embroidery, lace and pottery.
- Try ‘churros de pescado’. Fresh-from-the-sea fish is battered, shallow fried and served with a spritz of lemon.
- Sip a glass of vino in Los Cancajos. It’s the liveliest resort on the island with a handful of bars to its name.
- Follow the trail up Roque de los Muchachos in La Caldera de Taburiente National Park. It’s La Palma’s highest peak, rising to nearly 8,000 feet. The views are really something.