- Airport Name : Tenerife South (TFS)
- Airport Location : Tenerife South Airport is 16 km from Playa de las Americas and 60 km from Santa Cruz.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Tenerife South Airport is located approximately 16 km from Playa de las Americas and 60 km from Santa Cruz.
- From Santa Cruz, you can get to the airport on the TF-1. The drive will take about 42 minutes.
- TF-1 also connects the airport with Playa de las Americas and the ride takes approximately 15 minutes.
- The route 111 bus service connects the airport and Santa Cruz and the major beaches of the island. Buses run every half hour on Mondays through Saturdays and they operate on a more limited schedule on Sundays and public holidays.
- The route 450 bus links the airport and Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas. Mondays through Fridays buses depart for Costa Adeje from 06.56 to 20.46. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays they operate between 07.26 and 19.36.
- Buses leave from outside the terminal.
- Taxis are available at the taxi rank located in front of the terminal.
- It’s a good idea to ask your cab driver for a receipt.
Top 5 resorts in Tenerife
Top 5 hotels in Tenerife
Guia de Isora,Spain
Puerto de la Cruz,Spain
Playa de las Americas,Spain
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are six car hire companies represented at Fuerteventura Airport - Avis, Auto Reisen, Cicar, Europcar, Goldcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.