Flights to Gran Canaria
About Gran Canaria
- Laze on the island’s best beach, Maspalomas. A huge stretch of sand, it morphs into amazing dunes on the south coast.
- Head for Maspalomas Plaza, where all the big labels are within Jimmy Choo-tottering distance of each other. It’s the place for a serious spree.
- Order ‘bienmesabe’, which is a speciality in Spain and the Canary Islands. This blend of honey, almond cream and rum’s best served on top of ice-cream or fruit.
- Pump up the volume in Playa del Ingles. The beachfront is particularly lively, with places like Lineker’s, where a party vibe, massive sports screens and top tunes are the mainstays.
- Dig out your guide book and get to know Las Palmas. The capital is every culture vulture’s dream, packed with museums and churches framed by bustling squares.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected