- Airport Name : Fuerteventura (FUE)
- Airport Location : Fuerteventura Airport is 5km from Puerto del Rosario city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Fuerteventura Airport is located approximately 5km from Puerto del Rosario city centre.
- From Puerto del Rosario, you can get to the airport on the FV-2. The drive will take about 10 minutes.
- The route 3 bus service connects the airport and Puerto del Rosario, Caleta de Fuste and Las Salinas. Buses run every half hour on Mondays through Saturdays and they operate on a more limited schedule on Sundays and public holidays.
- The route 10 bus links the airport and Puerto del Rosario and Morro Jable. Mondays through Fridays buses depart for Puerto del Rosario at 06.30, 11.30, 13.30 and 15.45. On Saturdays, they leave at 06.30, 11.30 and 15.45 and on Sundays and public holidays, they head out at 09.00 and 16.00.
- The route 16 bus service runs between the airport and Puerto del Rosario and Gran Tarajal. Mondays through Fridays buses depart for Puerto del Rosario at 06.00, 08.30, 10.30 and 14.00. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, they leave at 08.30 and 10.30.
- Buses leave from outside the departures hall and journeys cost between 1.40 and 9.70 euros.
- The only cabs authorised to pick up passengers are available at the taxi rank located outside of the arrivals hall.
- It’s a good idea to ask your cab driver for a receipt.
Top 5 resorts in Fuerteventura
Top 5 hotels in Fuerteventura
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are five car hire companies represented at Fuerteventura Airport - Avis, Cicar, Hertz, Payless and Top Car Auto Reisen.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.