Flights to Fuerteventura
- Ride the waves off the north-western coast. This stretch of shore offers up some of the best surfing conditions outside of Hawaii.
- Shop ‘til you drop at Las Rotondas in Puerto del Rosario – the heart of Fuerteventura’s shopping scene. It’s a huge mall that sells everything from designer clothes to tennis racquets.
- Nibble on plates of traditional ‘papas arrugadas’. These salted potatoes are served with a spicy ‘mojo’ dip. Follow the traffic light rule – the green one is mild, while the red is fiery hot.
- Dance the night away in Puerto del Rosario. The bars and clubs here form the nightlife capital of the island.
- Pay a visit to Parque Natural de las Dunas. It’s the biggest beach on the island, and its 10-kilometre stretch of coastline is backed by towering sand dunes.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected