Flights to Ibiza
- Perfect your tan on two-mile-long Playa d’en Bossa. It's where you’ll find open-all-hours beach club, Bora Bora.
- Swap designer boutiques for the island’s famous Es Cana hippy market. It’s hardly changed in 40-odd years and sells everything from funky jewellery to organic food.
- Dig in to ‘zarzuela’ – Catalan fish stew. But be warned, it’s heavy on the garlic.
- Practise your ‘big fish, little fish, cardboard box’ moves at superclubs Privilege and Pacha. You need plenty of stamina – things don’t really get going until the early hours.
- Travel back in time in Ibiza Town. The old quarter’s cobbled lanes are splashed in bougainvillea and come wrapped in 16th-century walls.