Flights to Costa de la Luz
About Costa de la Luz
- Drop anchor on Barossa Beach in Chiclana de la Frontera. This ribbon of sand stretches out for six kilometres and gets more deserted the further north you go.
- Get into the thick of local life at Cadiz Central Market. Practise your Spanish by bartering with stall holders, as they offer you samples of cheese and cured hams.
- Eat like an Andalusian, and order a plate of ortiguillas. This dish is made by deep-frying sea anemones, which might sound scary, but they taste a little like scampi.
- Hop between the riverside bars in Calle Betis in Triana, Seville. Things don’t get going until late, so you can catch the sunrise on your way back to the hotel.
- Tour one of the sherry bodegas in Jerez de la Frontera. The sherries at Bodegas Faustino Gonzalez have gained quite the celebrity following, and big names like Winston Churchill, Stephen Spielberg and John Malkovich have signed some of the barrels.