Flights to Costa de Almeria
About Costa de Almeria
- Muse over the abandoned fishing boats as you sunbathe on San Miguel Beach in Cabo de Gata, an hour’s drive from Roquetas de Mar. They make the sand look an open-air antiques shop.
- Browse the artisan shops in Nijar, 45 minutes from Roquetas de Mar. In the old quarter, distressed wooden doorways lead Narnia-style to boutiques full of hand-woven rugs and hand-painted ceramics.
- Treat yourself to the fresh lobster in one of the seafood restaurants on Roquetas de Mar’s 13-kilometre seaside promenade.
- Sieasta in preparation for a night out in Almeria. Start with a crawl of the city’s tapas bars in the Tenor Iribarne area, then head to the clubs on Calle de las Tiendas.
- Dart over to Granada for the day, 2 hours from Roquetas de Mar. There’s a Moorish tint to this city, which you’ll see most clearly when you’re exploring the 14th-century pleasure palace and its rose gardens.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected