- Airport Name : Puerto Vallarta (PVR)
- Airport Location : Puerto Vallarta Airport is eight kilometres from Puerto Vallarta city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Puerto Vallarta is eight kilometres from Puerto Vallarta Airport.
- If you’re planning to continue your journey from the airport by car, make your way onto the 200 Highway. It snakes down to Puerto Vallarta to the south, or Nuevo Vallarta northwards – both routes take around 15 minutes.
- Local buses leave from and arrive at a stop directly outside the airport gate.
- Bus services connect the airport with hotels along the coast, as well as with Puerto Vallarta.
- You can pick up a taxi from the Arrivals section of the main terminal building.
- If you’re heading to Nuevo Vallarta from the airport, the journey takes around 15 minutes. If you’re aiming for Punta de Mita, you’ll have a 45-minute drive ahead of you.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Europcar, Hertz, National and Thrifty all have vehicles available for rent at Puerto Vallarta Airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.