- Airport Name : Cancun (CUN)
- Airport Location : Cancun Airport is 19 kilometres from Cancun.
- Terminal : TUI flights leave from Terminal 2.
- Cancun is 19 kilometres from Cancun Airport.
- If you’re continuing your journey from the airport by car, just hop onto the 307 Highway. It connects Cancun Airport to Cancun, Playacar and Riviera Maya.
- Cancun Airport is linked to the 307 Highway, so the drive to Cancun takes 25 minutes. If you’re aiming for Playa del Carmen or Playacar, you’ll have a 45 minute drive ahead of you. And Riviera Maya can be reached in one hour.
- Local buses leave from outside Terminals 2 and 3.
- Direct services run between the airport and the bus stations of Downtown Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Check the schedule online before you fly – there’s usually one every hour.
- The bus ride from the airport to Cancun takes 35 minutes, and the journey to Playa del Carmen takes just over an hour.
- The airport runs a private taxi service, and you can order one at any of the taxis in the Arrivals section of the terminal building.
- If you’re heading to Cancun from the airport, you can expect the journey to take around 25 minutes. And you’ll reach Playa del Carmen and Playacar within 45 minutes. The ride to Riviera Maya, meanwhile, takes about an hour.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll find a selection of well-known car hire companies at Cancun Airport. Vehicles are available for rent from Budget, Dollar, Hertz and Thrifty.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.