- Airport Name : Kefalonia (EFL)
- Airport Location : Kefalonia Airport is 8km from Argostoli city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Kefalonia Airport is 8km from Argostoli city centre.
- The drive from the airport to Argostoli takes about 15 minutes.
- Buses do not operate from the airport.
- You’ll be able to catch a cab from the taxi rank outside the terminal.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Argostoli takes about 15 minutes.
- There are fixed fare amounts for rides to many of the more popular local destinations like Argostoli and Lassi. You can check these fares, which are listed on price tables attached to the taxis’ windshields.
- It’s advisable to consult with your driver and agree on the fare for your journey before you head out.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are four car hire companies represented at Kefalonia Airport - Europcar, Hertz, Kokolis and Prima.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.