- Airport Name : Thessaloniki (SKG)
- Airport Location : Thessaloniki Airport is 18 km from Thessaloniki city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Thessaloniki centre is 18 kilometres from Thessaloniki Airport.
- If you’re continuing your journey from the airport by car, hop onto the A24. This road links the airport with the city.
- The drive from the airport to the city centre takes around 25 minutes.
- You can take the number 78 bus from the airport to the city centre. This service departs every 45 minutes and costs €0.60.
- The bus ride into the centre of Thessaloniki takes around 45 minutes.
- Thessaloniki Airport has a taxi rank right outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride from the airport to the city centre takes about 25 minutes.
- You can expect to pay between 12 and 15 euros. Make sure you agree the price with your driver before you set off.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You'll find a selection of well-known car hire companies at Thessaloniki Airport. Vehicles are available for hire from Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.