Flights to Boa Vista
About Boa Vista
- Spot loggerhead turtles nesting on the beach. A night-time tour is the best way to see the animals in their natural habitat.
- Hop on a boat to Ilheu de Sal Rei. It’s just 10 minutes from the capital, but things move at an even slower pace – think desert island territory.
- Bounce across the Viana Desert on a quad biking or 4x4 safari. Here, the windswept dunes can reach heights of up to 50 metres.
- Surf the waves at Estoril Beach. It’s a lively stretch with bars, watersports and a diving centre. Plus, the sheltered waters make it the perfect place to have a go at windsurfing.
- Check out the Cabo Santa Maria shipwreck. You’ll find this huge Spanish vessel stranded on the beach of the same name, with little else in sight.