ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 501
- Lifts: 7
- Buildings: 6
- Floors: 6 in the main building, 1 or 2 in annexes
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Beachfront setting
- Free entry to PortAventura
- 2 restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 5-minute walk from the PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- 15-minute walk from Salou's main promenade
- 1 hour to Barcelona, by car
- 100m metres to PortaAventura's train stop
- View Location
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Edged by palm trees and a terrace with sunbeds and parasols.
The kids' pool has a pirate ship theme. It's open from May to September. Just so you know, plastic arm bands aren't permitted in the pools but cork are.
Merida buffet restaurant
For breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Perfect hotel for train travellers
Really good stay
Average at best
Great family hotel!
Not a 4*, no responsibility for staf
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally