ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 497
- Lifts: 9
- Floors: 2 or 3
At a glance
- Free entry to PortAventura Park
- 2 huge outdoor pools
- Man-made beach
- Free Wi-Fi zones around hotel
- 15-minute walk to PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- A 5-minute walk to PortAventura's train stop - connects to main stations
- 1.3km to Salou, the nearest shops, restaurants and bars
- 2.5km to La Pineda
- View Location
Free park entry from Summer 2017
- Free unlimited entrance to PortAventura Park throughout your stay is included at this hotel - subject to opening calendar.
- Exclusive option to purchase tickets to the brand new Ferrari Land Park at the hotel Guest Services.
FacilitiesView all facilities
PortAventura theme park
- Free unlimited entrance to PortAventura theme park throughout your stay is included at this hotel - subject to opening calendar.
The hotel's about 10 minutes' walk from PortAventura Park, Ferrari Land and PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park, plus there's free shuttle transfer service to all parks. The waterpark has huge pools and a Sesame Street themed pirate ship. There are 16 rides, including a 6 lane multi-slide, a steep descent on the Ciclón Tropical and the park's biggest attraction, King Khajuna is the highest free fall slide in Europe.
Outdoor pool with sandy beach
This pool is surrounded by white sand, palm trees and beautiful greenery.
Bohio buffet restaurant
With international dishes for breakfast and dinner.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Balcony
These double rooms offer modern, spacious and air-conditioned accommodation. They come with satellite TV, air-conditioning, and a balcony for outside space. These sleep 4 with 1 sofa bed in the bedroom.
Club Double Room with Balcony
Club double rooms offer modern, spacious and air-conditioned accommodation. There's a range of features available including satellite TV, internet access, hydro-massage bath and separate shower. Additional benefits include a separate reception area, private restaurant with an open-air terrace, private outdoor pool, PortAventura Express Premium and à la carte breakfast. These sleep 4 with 1 sofa bed in the bedroom.
Not bad but food awful
Awful noise at night caused by large group of students
Pretty awful, very disappointed
Exterior is much better than the interior
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally