ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 50
Things you'll love
- 1-minute walk to a beach
- 4 pools
- Weekly cocktail party
- Across the road from Paynes Bay beach
- 15 minutes drive to Bridgetown
- 5 minutes drive to Holetown which has restaurants, bars and shops
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The split-level pool comes with a spot for adults and a separate one for kids. The terrace is dotted with sunloungers and parasols.
Sugar Apple Café*
Breakfast covers filled croissants, omelettes, and smoked salmon bagels to help kick-start your day. The lunch menu displays a bacon cheeseburger to a BLT to salads, plus pasta or pizza, too. And dinner lines up fish of the day, pork chops, and the classic shepherd's pie.
Every Monday from 6.30pm, there's a barbecue night- with fish, chicken and burgers, plus salad on offer.
A short stay
An amazing home away from home in Barbados
Outstanding in every way
Exceeded our expectations...highly recommended
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally