ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 50
Things you'll love
- 1-minute walk to a beach
- 4 pools
- Weekly cocktail party
- Across the road from Paynes Bay beach
- 15 minutes drive to Bridgetown
- 5 minutes drive to Holetown which has restaurants, bars and shops
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The split-level pool comes with a spot for adults and a separate one for kids. The terrace is dotted with sunloungers and parasols.
Sugar Apple Café*
Breakfast covers filled croissants, omelettes, and smoked salmon bagels to help kick-start your day. The lunch menu displays a bacon cheeseburger to a BLT to salads, plus pasta or pizza, too. And dinner lines up fish of the day, pork chops, and the classic shepherd's pie.
Every Monday from 6.30pm, there's a barbecue night- with fish, chicken and burgers, plus salad on offer.
Wonderful hotel on the friendliest island of the caribbean
We loved Beach View - so relaxing !
Lovely stay at Beach View
Serenity at its best
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally