ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 189
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- 7 pools
- 5-minute walk to a beach
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 350m to Bang Niang Beach - free shuttle service
- 50m to shops and bars in Bang Niang town
- 300m to Bang Niang Market
- 11km to Khao Lak Lam Ru National Park
- Flights to both Phuket International Airport and Krabi International Airport are available - 75 minutes from Phuket International Airport, or 210 minutes from Krabi International Airport
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FacilitiesView all facilities
7 outdoor pools
The main outdoor pool is a large and elegant number. It features water fountains, as well as palm trees, and chic loungers dotted around the edges. The other six pools are peppered throughout the grounds.
Amici Italian Bistro
This Italian restaurant specialises in the the likes of pasta, pizza and salads at dinner. And there’s also the option of al fresco dining.
The Bubble Bar*
This is a swim-up pool bar, so you'll be able to grab a cocktail without even leaving the pool.
RoomsView all rooms
Bay Wing Double Room with Balcony
These rooms are situated in the bay wing. They come with free Wi-Fi, LCD TV, air-con, tea and coffee facilities, safety deposit box*, bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. There's a lounger on the balcony, too.
Bay Wing Romance Double with Balcony
These rooms are situated in the bay wing and include a cosy bath in the middle of the room. They come with free Wi-Fi, LCD TV, air-con, tea and coffee facilities, safety deposit box*, bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. There's a lounger on the balcony, too.
Great location and quiet, but rooms need renovating
Music in the bar
Bay rooms are very average
Surprisingly lots of pools
Fantastic pool.... if you don't mind the occasional bit of grit under your feet
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally