ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 77
Things you'll love
- Rustic bungalow rooms
- Across the road from the beach
- Peaceful spa
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 100m to Khao Lak beach
- 650m to resort centre with shops, restaurants and bars
- 75 minutes from Phuket International Airport
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
Small & Friendly
Holidays with an authentic feel
- Properties with a traditional feel
- Often family-run
- Picturesque settings, usually by the sea
- Everything from 2T to 5T
FacilitiesView all facilities
There's a big lagoon-style pool here, set amongst the palm-sprinkled gardens. It's edged by a roomy sun terrace that's dotted with sunbeds and parasols. You'll find a whirlpool bath and an open-air bar nearby, too.
Bhandari buffet restaurant*
The Bhandari restaurant is set in a traditional open-sided building in the tropical gardens. This is where the buffet breakfasts are served.
The spa is set in a quiet spot surrounded by lotus ponds and canals. The building itself is a traditional open-sided pavilion with wooden terraces that look out over the gardens. There are lots of different treatments available here, including the likes of traditional Thai massages and facial and body scrubs. Alternatively, you've got the option of just relaxing in the whirlpool bath or sauna.
service isn't from heart, nice hotel but dirty pool, very disappointing. Will not go again.
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally