ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 293
- Floors: 3
Things you'll love
- South East Asia's longest pool
- 4 restaurants and a deli
- Stylish rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect for your wedding day
- Set on a long, golden sandy beach backed by palm trees
- 50m to nearest restaurants and bars
- 6km to Khao Lak centre, with bars, restaurants and shops
- Shuttle bus to Khao Lak centre
- Flights to both Phuket International Airport and Krabi International Airport are available - 90 minutes from Phuket International Airport, or 220 minutes from Krabi International Airport
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
A la Carte
Luxury hotels from around the world
- First Class hotels
- International brands and boutique properties
- Private taxi transfers
- 20kg luggage allowance with TUI
- Free Select Your Seat service with TUI
Honeymoon and Anniversary Offer
FOOD & DRINK
Bed and Breakfast
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast at Waterfront restaurant.
- Evening Meal
Choice of selected dishes from the menus at Ta-Krai, Olive and Waterfront restaurants.
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The pool's made up of canals that wind their way around the hotel. In fact, at 2.2 kilometres long, it's the longest pool in South East Asia.
Waterfront international restaurant*
Waterfront restaurant is just a few steps from the beach. It's the hotel's main buffet restaurant, and serves up a huge selection of eastern and western-style dishes, including delicious Thai curries. There are a few à la carte choices, too. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
As soon as you step inside the Quan Spa, you're struck by the peaceful, relaxing feel. It's traditional in style, with 11 treatment rooms dotted around a pretty lotus pond and a wide, wooden veranda. When it comes to treatments, you can expect things like body scrubs, wraps, facials, massages, waxing treatments, manicures and pedicures. You'll also find a vitamin bar, steam room, and therapy baths. The spa is open to those aged 13 or over.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Double Room with Pool View and Balcony
The stylish décor in these deluxe double rooms is complementary to the location. There's space for 4 people with a king-size bed and an extra bed suitable for 2 children. Outside space has been provided too - there's a balcony with wooden loungers, seating with cushions and a pool view. Inside you'll find air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, an LCD cable TV, DVD player and a phone. There's a large marble bathroom with an oversized bath, shower and bathroom amenity kit with a wide range of toiletries - plus a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. There's also a minibar, tea and coffee facilities - and you'll receive 2 free bottles of water per day.
Premium Double Room with Pool View and Balcony
These Premium rooms have a simple style and calm colours. There's space for 3 people with a king-size bed and an extra bed in the bedroom. There's a balcony with wooden loungers, seating with cushions and a pool view. Inside you'll find air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, an LCD cable TV, DVD player and a phone. There's a large marble bathroom with an oversized bath, shower and bathroom amenity kit with a wide range of toiletries - plus a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. There's also a minibar, tea and coffee facilities - and you'll receive 2 free bottles of water per day. Just so you know your room is located on wing 1 and 2 only and on 2nd and 3rd floor. Extras with your room include a private seating area for breakfast by the waterfront.
What an amazing property!
Faye Young and Neil Johnston
Our Amazing holiday at JW Marriot Kao Lak Resort & Spa
2nd visit - just as good
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally