Cuba is an amber list destination until 4:00am on 19th July 2021, when it will be added to the red list. We won’t be operating holidays here after this time.
When you travel to an amber list country, you’re required to get tested for COVID-19 for re-entry into the UK. The specific testing requirements vary depending on which part of the UK you’re from, whether you’re fully vaccinated, and when you’re travelling.
You may also be required to self-isolate at home for 10 days on your return.
If you’re returning at or before 3:59am on 19 July 2021
– You will need to self-isolate if you’re returning from an amber destination
If you’re returning at or after 4:00am on 19 July 2021
– If you’re fully vaccinated, you won’t need to self-isolate if you’re returning from an amber destination
– If you’re not fully vaccinated, or you’re a resident of Wales, you’ll need to self-isolate if you’re returning from an amber destination
You can find out more on our Entry Requirements page.
If you’re required to self-isolate, and you won’t be able to self-isolate on your return home, you’ll be able to change your booking to another date or destination fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date. If your destination changes from the green to the amber colour category within 14 days of your departure date, you’ll also be able to change your booking fee-free.
Just so you know, there may also be separate entry requirements set by the country you’re travelling to.
The TUI Holiday Promise
Our Holiday Promise is designed to give you complete peace of mind. As part of this, we’re offering exclusive COVID testing packages, from as little as £20 per person, as well as fee-free changes on selected bookings up to 14 days before you travel. Included COVID Cover is automatically applied to all new and existing bookings for holidays departing on or before 31 October 2021. If you’ve booked a package holiday, you’re entitled to your money back within 14 days if we have to cancel it, thanks to the package holiday refund guarantee. And, if you’re not able to travel due to contracting COVID-19, or need to self-isolate, at the time of your departure, you’ll be able to change your holiday fee-free.
THE TUI HOLIDAY PROMISE
- Exclusive COVID testing packages
- Fee-free changes on selected holidays up to 14 days before you travel
- Included COVID Cover on selected bookings
- Package holiday refund guarantee
- 24-hour support while you’re away
Find out more about our promise and everything we’re doing to keep you safe on the Travel With Confidence hub.