Flights to Majorca
- Bask in the sun on the shores of Palma Nova. This long stretch of sand, complete with palms, bars and watersports, connects the resort to Magaluf.
- Shop ‘til you drop in Palma. Its main promenade is lined with chic one-off boutiques and big European names like Zara and Mango.
- Eat like a local by tucking into a medley of tapas dishes. Spicy meatballs, juicy olives and lemon-infused prawns are just a snapshot of what’s on offer.
- Hit the dancefloor at Magaluf’s BCM, Majorca’s biggest club. Their foam nights are legendary, and draw in the biggest crowds.
- Don your eye patch and experience Pirates Adventure. This action-packed show combines acrobatics, dancing and comedy – not to mention plenty of rum punch.