InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
At a glance
- Transfers included
- On the strip
- Lively pool scene
- Huge ferris wheel
- On the Las Vegas strip
- Opposite Caesars Palace
- 1km to Fountains of Bellagio
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Choice of restaurants
There are loads of places to choose from here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Visit Hash House A Go Go for 'twisted farm food', Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar for big burgers and steaks or head to Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar for tacos and burritos.
Chill out by the pool in one of the cabanas* or dance to the poolside music. From May to September there's a DJ playing seven days a week here with an all day party atmosphere- there's also food and drink service available from the pool attendants and cocktail servers. Please note that the pool is only for over 21's.
Catch a show while you're here at the hotel's theatre. You'll find all sorts of performers here including magicians and drag acts.
Vegas Golden Knights Trip
Great Location, Great Staff, Great time!
Nice price on the strip
Vast Spaces, Diverse Places
40th bday hols
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally