InLas Vegas, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 188
At a glance
- On the strip
- Rooftop beach club
- Boutique style
- Central location
- Plenty of restaurants, bars and entertainment venues nearby
- Near the Bellagio Fountains
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The rooftop terrace has a view of the illuminated Caesars Palace and the Bellagio. It's dotted with lots of little pools and hot tubs, and the terrace is lined with sunbeds and cabanas*.
Giada Italian restaurant
This award-winning restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus brunch on the weekend. The food is Italian with a Californian twist, with a menu that includes lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia, lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni.
This 24-hour food counter is a convenient stop for a snack or light meal. They offer the likes of tacos, pizza, hot dogs, sandwiches and salads, plus Starbucks coffee.
Nice hotel but not what we booked...
Great Hotel Overall
Cromwell Delivers again
Giada's Italian Restaurant
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally