Flights from London Southend (SEN)
- Airport Name : London Southend (SEN)
- Airport Location : London Southend Airport is 41 miles from London city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- London Southend Airport is located 41 miles east of London city centre.
- The airport is accessible from the M25 at Junction 29, the A127/A12 London-Southend Road and the A13 London-Southend Road.
- The journey takes about one hour and 10 minutes, dependent on traffic.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode SS2 6YF.
- Trains run between Southend Airport Railway Station and Central London frequently - up to eight times an hour during peak times.
- The journey time between the airport and London Liverpool Station is 53 minutes and the average cost of a single (off-peak) ticket is £14.90.
- The X30 coach service connects the airport with Southend and Stansted Airport via Chelmsford. Coaches leave from a stop at the end of the taxi rank outside the terminal.
- Local Arriva buses depart from a stop outside the Holiday Inn Southend on Eastwoodbury Crescent. Route 9 connects the airport to Southend and Rayleigh via Thorpe Bay and Shoeburyness. Route 7 links the airport to Southend and Rayleigh via Rochford and Hockley. Route 8 runs between the airport and Southend and Rayleigh via Rochford, Hawkwell and Shoeburyness.
- Andrews Airport Cars are the official taxi company at London Southend Airport. You can find them represented in the terminal building or you can pre-book by calling them on 01702 200000.
You’ll be able to get far away from the usual airport hustle and bustle, when you book into the Stobart First Class Lounge at London Southend Airport. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, TVs, newspapers and complimentary drinks and snacks, as you relax and unwind before your flight.
The Holiday Inn Southend Hotel is located a few minutes’ walk away from the London Southend Airport terminal. And, there’s a good choice of hotels available - ranging from bed and breakfasts to budget options - within a relatively short drive of the airport.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.