Flights from Manchester (MAN)
- Airport Name : Manchester (MAN)
- Airport Location : Manchester Airport is 10 miles from Manchester city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from Terminal 2.
- Manchester Airport is located seven miles from Manchester city centre and is easily accessible from the M56 motorway.
- The airport has a dedicated link at junction 5 from the M56. From there you can follow the clearly marked signs, including colour-coded cubes, to the airport.
- If you’re using a satnav, the postcode is M90 1QX.
- Trains run every 10 minutes between Manchester Airport station and Manchester Piccadilly station in the city centre. And the direct journey takes approximately 20 minutes.
- There are direct rail links to destinations all over the UK from Manchester Airport.
- First TransPennine Express, Northern Rail and Arriva Train Wales operate 24/7 services that run frequently and connect Manchester Airport train station with locations, such as Glasgow, Sheffield, Liverpool, Blackpool, Chester and the Lake District.
- Regular coach services link Manchester Airport with towns and cities across the UK, including Birmingham, Liverpool, London, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- You can catch a National Express coach from The Station at Manchester Airport, the integrated transport hub, connecting the airport with destinations across the country.
- Local and regional buses also operate from the airport to Manchester city centre, as well as many destinations within the surrounding region.
- There are two taxi companies authorised by Manchester Airport – Arrow Cars, which provides a private hire taxi service that requires pre-booking, and licensed Black Cabs.
- To pre-book a private car from Arrow Cars, you can either visit their desks conveniently located at arrivals in each terminal.
- You can catch a Black Cab from the ranks located outside all three terminals.
Get away from the crowds when you book into the Escape airport lounge at Terminal 2, where you can relax and unwind, as you enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, TVs, drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines.
You can choose to check into the Crowne Plaza at Manchester Airport, Bewley’s Hotel at Manchester Airport or Hilton Hotel at Manchester Airport and enjoy complimentary shuttle bus transfers to and from the airport. Or choose from a wide selection of nearby hotels „ from luxury to budget options.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
Manchester Airport offers several parking options. The jet parks and long stay car parks are a courtesy shuttle ride from the terminal. From the multi-storey, short term car parks, you can walk directly to the terminals via covered walkways. And, with the meet & greet valet parking option, you can drive right up to the terminal and leave your car „ plus it’ll be waiting for you on your return from your trip.