Flights from Norwich (NWI)
- Airport Name : Norwich (NWI)
- Airport Location : Norwich Airport is four miles from Norwich city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Norwich Airport is located four miles north of Norwich city centre.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode NR6 6JA.
- From the southwest, the airport is accessible via the A11. From the east, you can access the airport using the A47 Gt Yarmouth. From the west, approach the airport from the A47. And, from the northeast, use the A140.
- From the south and the east, take the M6 northbound to junction 20 with the M56, then take the M56 to junction 12 and onto the A557/A562 dual carriageway to merge with the A561. Then follow signs to the airport.
- There’s no direct rail link at Norwich Airport. However, the Norwich train station, which is in the city centre, is a 20-minute taxi ride away.
- From the Norwich railway station, you’ll be able to access train services – operated by Greater Anglia and East Midlands Trains – to destinations all across the UK.
- Mondays through Saturdays there is a regular bus service operating between the airport and Norwich city centre.
- You can catch a bus from the Park & Ride facility at the airport, which is a short walk from the terminal.
- You’ll be able to get information on the routes by logging on to www.norfolk.gov.uk/Travel_and_transport/TravelNorfolk/Park_and_Ride/index.htm.
- Norwich Airport Taxis is the official cab company of Norwich Airport.
- You can catch a taxi at the rank right outside the terminal.
- The journey into Norwich takes about 20 minutes.
Escape from the usual airport hustle and bustle when you book into the executive lounge at Norwich Airport. Enjoy free newspapers and broadband Internet, as well as complimentary drinks and snacks, as you relax and unwind before your flight.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.