Flights from Bristol (BRS)
- Airport Name : Bristol (BRS)
- Airport Location : Bristol Airport is eight miles from Bristol city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Bristol Airport is eight miles south of Bristol city centre on the A38.
- From the north, exit the M5 at junction 18 and take the A4 to the A38. From the south, exit the M5 at junction 22 and follow the signs to the A38; from the east, take the M4 to the M5 to theA4 to the A38. From the southeast take the A4 to the A4174 to the A38. From the west (South Wales) follow the M4 to the M49 to the A4 to the A38.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode BS48 3DY.
- There’s no direct rail link at Bristol Airport, but Bristol Temple Meads rail station is six miles from the airport and easily accessible by the Airport Flyer Express Link bus service.
- Trains from Bristol Temple Meads travel to destinations across the UK, including London Paddington, Bath, Swansea, Swindon and Cheltenham.
- The Airport Flyer Express Link is a 24/7 bus service connecting the airport with Bristol city centre, the railway station and the bus and coach station. The journey from the airport takes approximately 30 minutes and, at peak times, buses depart approximately every eight minutes across the route.
- The daily 121 bus service runs from Weston-super-Mare, calling at local stops along the way, to the Bristol Airport terminal. Buses run approximately every two hours from 6.24am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and with timetable variations on weekends and bank holidays.
- Greyhound offers a luxury coach service between Bristol Airport and Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff and Newport in South Wales that drops off and picks up directly outside the terminal doors.
- From Bristol bus station, National Express operates a large selection of routes linking to destinations across the UK, including London, Bath, Devon and Cornwall.
- You can travel between Bath and Bristol Airport with the Bath Bus Company service, which operates on an approximately hourly basis between 3am and 11pm hours, from Bath, and between 4am and midnight, from the airport.
- Checker Cars is Bristol Airport’s official cab company. Its booking office – located in the covered walkway between the terminal and the Express Drop Off car park – is open 24/7.
Escape the usual hustle and bustle when you book into the Aspire Lounge at Bristol Airport. You can simply sit back and unwind, as you enjoy free Wi-Fi, TVs and complimentary drinks and snacks.
If you've got an early flight, you can check into the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport or the Winford Manor Hotel – both of which are within three miles of the airport. Or choose from a wide selection of nearby hotels or local B&Bs.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
There are six parking options available at Bristol Airport, ranging from express drop off & pick up, short stay and premier parking, which are all within a brief walk of the terminal, to the long stay and silver zone parks – a short bus ride away. If you want to truly treat yourself, book the meet & greet valet service.