Flights from Birmingham (BHX)
- Airport Name : Birmingham (BHX)
- Airport Location : Birmingham Airport is 15 miles from Birmingham city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from Terminal 1.
- Birmingham Airport is 15 miles from Birmingham city centre and is located just off Junction 6 of the M42 via the A45.
- From the northwest take the M6, M6 Toll or M42. From the northeast follow the M1or M42. From the east take the M6. From the southeast follow the M40. And from southwest take the M5.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter the postcode B26 3QJ.
- Birmingham Airport is 10 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station via direct rail link.
- Rail links directly connect Birmingham Airport to over 100 towns and cities throughout the UK.
- You can access the Birmingham International Station via the free Air-Rail Link monorail system, which runs seven days a week from 05:15 to 02:00.
- Virgin operates three trains per hour to London Euston and one train per hour to Manchester and Bournemouth.
- London Midland trains run once per hour to London Euston via Northampton and to Coventry.
- Trains to Shrewsbury, with continuations to Aberystwyth, Holyhead and Chester, are operated by Arriva Trains Wales.
- Birmingham Airport is accessible from Birmingham via the 24-hour bus service which runs directly between the airport and the city centre. Two other regular services stop at the airport as part of routes connecting Birmingham and Coventry and Erdington and Solihull.
- There are two bus stops at the airport „ one directly onsite at the terminal and the other at the Birmingham International Interchange via Air-Rail Link.
- National Express and Megabus offer frequent direct coach services connecting Birmingham Airport to a variety of destinations, such as Oxford, Manchester, Milton Keynes and Luton.
- Black cabs are the only taxis authorised by the airport, without prior booking. They operate a 24/7 service and you’ll find them directly outside the terminal’s arrivals area.
Birmingham Airport has four lounges to its name – Aviance Executive Lounge, Aspire Lounge, 4 Deck and No1 Lounge. They're a great place to escape the crowds, with free Wi-Fi, TVs, newspapers, and complimentary drinks and snacks.
You can book into the Etap, Ibis or Novotel hotels, located onsite at Birmingham Airport, all just a short walk from the check-in area. Or there's the Travelodge, which is on airport property, a short drive away. There's also a good selection of hotels nearby, all within a few miles of the airport.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
Birmingham Airport offers several parking options, including a drop and go car park next to the arrivals area, five multi-storey car parks and a motorbike parking area. There's also a premium meet and greet service, which takes your car at the drop and go area, and returns it to you at the end of your holiday.