Flights from Aberdeen (ABZ)
- Airport Name : Aberdeen (ABZ)
- Airport Location : Aberdeen Airport is seven miles from Aberdeen city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Aberdeen Airport is located seven miles northwest of Aberdeen city centre and is easily accessible from the A96 Aberdeen-Inverness road.
- If you’re using a satnav, the postcode is AB21 7DU.
- There’s no direct rail link at the airport. However, Dyce, the nearest rail station is about six miles from the airport and easily reachable by bus or taxi.
- Trains from Dyce travel to Inverness, Elgin, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Additionally, Aberdeen rail station, located in the city centre, is a 10-minute train journey from Dyce. From here, trains run throughout Scotland, as well as to Manchester, Birmingham, Brighton, London Euston and London King’s Cross.
- Regular bus services run from directly in front of Aberdeen Airport to the city centre. From central Aberdeen, you can connect to a wide array of destinations aboard a long-distance coach.
- Stagecoach Bluebird’s Jet Service 727, featuring limited stops, operates seven days a week between Aberdeen Airport and Aberdeen Bus Station. This service runs frequently throughout the day, starting at 4am and ending at midnight, apart from Sundays when the service starts at 5.30am and finishes at 11pm
- First Bus’ Service 16 offers weekday – not available on weekends – connections between Aberdeen Airport and the Guild Street bus station in central Aberdeen.
- Comcab is the airport’s authorised taxi company. The taxi rank is located outside the front of the terminal.
Start your trip off in style when you book into the Northern Lights Executive Lounge at Aberdeen Airport. You can tuck into complimentary drinks and snacks, while watching the planes take off on the runway. You'll also get free Wi-Fi, magazines and newspapers.
The Jurys Inn Aberdeen Airport and the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen Airport are both just five minutes' walk from the terminal. A wide choice of hotels, ranging from luxury to budget options, is also available within a short drive of the airport.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
The airport offers a short stay, a long stay and a priority car park. There’s a free shuttle bus from the long stay car park, while the short stay and priority car parks are both within walking distance of the terminal.