- Airport Name : Jerez (XRY)
- Airport Location : Jerez Airport is 12 km from Jerez de la Frontera city centre and 54 km from Chiclana de la Frontera.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Jerez Airport is located 12 km from Jerez de la Frontera city centre and about 54 km from Chiclana de la Frontera
- The A-4 connects the airport with Chiclana de la Frontera and Jerez. The drive to Chiclana de la Frontera takes about 40 minutes and the journey to Jerez takes about 20 minutes.
- Trains operated by the C-1 suburban train line and Seville-Cadiz mid-distance train service connect Jerez Airport with Jerez de la Frontera and Cadiz.
- The journey to Jerez de la Frontera takes nine minutes and the ride to Cadiz lasts 57 minutes.
- From Cadiz you’ll be able to catch a bus to Chiclana de la Frontera.
- In order to get to Chiclana de la Frontera from the airport by bus, you’ll have to take the service to Cadiz and then catch a bus from there to Chiclana de la Frontera.
- Bus services also link the airport with the city of Jerez de la Frontera.
- Taxis are available from the airport.
- It’s advisable to get a receipt from your cab driver.
Top 1 hotel in Chiclana de la Frontera
Chiclana de la Frontera,Spain
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are five car hire companies represented at Jerez Airport - Avis/Budget, Enterprise Atesa, Europcar, Firefly and Goldcar.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.