- Airport Name : Samos (SMI)
- Airport Location : Samos International Airport is 15 kilometres from the centre of Samos Town.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Samos International Airport is 15 kilometres from the centre of Samos Town, and the drive takes around 25 minutes.
- Pythagorion is just under three kilometres away – the drive takes 10 minutes.
- Buses run from outside the terminal, and go to lots of different destinations, including the towns of Samos, Pythagorion and Mytilinioi.
- You’ll be able to catch a cab outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Samos Town takes about 25 minutes, and costs around €25.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
In terms of car hire, Enterprise and Hertz Thrifty have offices at the airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.