Flights from Southampton (SOU)
- Airport Name : Southampton (SOU)
- Airport Location : Southampton Airport is four miles from Southampton city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Southampton Airport is located four miles north of Southampton city centre.
- The airport is easily accessible for all major travel routes, as it is very near to the M3 and also to the J5 on the M27.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode SO18 2NL.
- The Southampton Airport Parkway Station is only 99 steps from the main terminal, with easy access via the footbridge and the lift.
- Trains run between Southampton Airport Parkway Station and destinations all across the United Kingdom.
- Uni-link operates the U1C and U1A bus services which connect Southampton Airport with Southampton University, Southampton city centre and the waterfront.
- Uni-link buses run every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 20 minutes on weekends.
- Velvet buses depart from and arrive at a stop outside the airport’s train station and link Southampton Airport with Hedge End and Eastleigh.
- First Group operates an hourly bus service between the airport and the city centre.
- Wheeler’s Connect operates a bus service that runs Mondays through Fridays, linking Southampton Airport with Eastleigh Bus Station, Boyatt Wood, Chestnut Avenue and Southampton city centre.
- Megabus connects the airport with points further north, including Oxford and Sunderland.
- Checker Cabs are the official taxi company at Southampton Airport. You can find them represented at the booking desk in the terminal building.
Get away from the usual airport hustle and bustle when you book into the Priority Lounge at Southampton Airport, where you can enjoy free Wi-Fi and complimentary drinks and snacks, as you relax and unwind before your flight.
There are several hotels located within a relatively short driving distance of Southampton Airport, including the Holiday Inn Eastleigh, the Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel and the Grand Harbour Hotel.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
Southampton Airport offers priority, short and long term parking options. The priority and short stay car parks are within easy walking distance of the terminal. And, the long term car park is five minutes away via a complimentary shuttle bus ride.