Flights from Liverpool John Lennon (LPL)
- Airport Name : Liverpool John Lennon (LPL)
- Airport Location : Liverpool John Lennon Airport is seven miles from Liverpool city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport is located seven miles from Liverpool city centre and is within the Merseyside road network, close to the M57, M62 and M56.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode L24 1YD.
- From the north and northeast, take the M6 to junction 21A with the M62 and follow the M62 West to junction 6 onto the A5300 to the A561. Then follow signs to the airport.
- From the south and the east, take the M6 northbound to junction 20 with the M56, then take the M56 to junction 12 and onto the A557/A562 dual carriageway to merge with the A561. Then follow signs to the airport.
- There’s no direct rail link at Liverpool John Lennon Airport. However, the Liverpool South Parkway train station is only two miles away and is accessible via bus routes 80A and 86A.
- From Liverpool South Parkway railway station, you’ll be able to get train services to destinations all across the UK.
- Arriva provides bus services between Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, Garston, Bootle and Speke.
- You’ll be able to get information on the routes in the bus shelters or at the information desk in the terminal.
- Terravision offers a coach service between Liverpool John Lennon Airport and the Interchange Manchester City Centre. Coach stops are located outside the terminal.
- The journey takes approximately 65 minutes and costs £8.00 one way or £12.00 return.
- Black hackney cabs – part of the largest fleet outside of London – serve the Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- You can catch a taxi at the rank right outside the arrivals area of the terminal.
- The journey into Liverpool takes about 20 minutes and costs an average fare of £15.
- It’s advisable to check rates for your journey before setting off.
Escape from the usual airport hustle and bustle when you book into the Aspire Premium Lounge at Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, TVs, newspapers and complimentary drinks and snacks, as you relax and unwind before your flight.
There are three hotels within a short walk of the terminal at Liverpool John Lennon Airport - Hampton by Hilton, Holiday Inn Express and Premier Inn. Plus, there’s a choice of hotels within a few miles of the airport.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.