Flights from Humberside (HUY)
- Airport Name : Humberside (HUY)
- Airport Location : Humberside Airport is 17 miles from Grimsby city centre and 22 miles from Hull city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Humberside Airport is located 17 miles from Grimsby city centre and 22 miles from Hull city centre. It’s easily accessible via the main A18 trunk road, as it’s only three miles from Junction 5 of the M180.
- The A180 connects the airport with Grimsby and the drive takes about 27 minutes.
- You’ll be able to travel between the airport and Hull via the A63 and the A15 and the journey takes about 33 minutes.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode DN39 6YH.
- There’s no direct rail link at Humberside Airport. However, the Barnetby train station is only three miles away and accessible via taxi.
- TransPennine Express and East Midlands trains connect the Barnetby railway station with destinations across the UK.
- The ‘Humberside Flyer’ bus service operates, Monday through Saturday, connecting the airport with Grimsby, Hull, Cleethorpes and Barton.
- Fares range from a £3.20 single between the airport and Grimsby to a £6.90 return between the airport and Hull.
- Cable Taxis are the official cab company at Humberside Airport. You can find them represented in the terminal building or you can pre-book by calling them 24 hours a day on 01472 500500 or 01652 688132.
Get away from the usual airport hustle and bustle when you book into Humberside Airport’s executive lounge. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, TVs, newspapers and complimentary drinks and snacks, as you relax and unwind before your flight.
The Nightel Humber Hotel is located within the Humberside Airport site. Plus, there’s a good choice of hotels available - ranging from bed and breakfasts to budget options - within a relatively short drive of the airport.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.