- Airport Name : Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
- Airport Location : The airport is 11km from Palma.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Follow the Ma-19 motorway from the airport to the city of Palma.
- From Palma’s ring road, you can head to the west and north of the island.
- You can catch the Line 1 city bus into Palma every 15 minutes and it takes about 30 minutes.
- Route 21 buses run every 30 minutes to the hotels and areas around Palma.
- Buses and coaches leave at the front of the multi-storey car park, outside the arrivals hall.
- There’s a taxi rank at the terminal and we recommended you catch a cab from here, rather than from taxis at unofficial stops around the airport.
- It’s about a 15-minute drive to the centre of Palma by car.
Top 5 resorts in Majorca
Top 5 hotels in Majorca
Camp de Mar,Spain
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Car hire is available from the arrivals hall and the ground floor of the car park – booking before you fly is recommended in high season.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.