Flights to Algarve
- Sun yourself on Acoteias Beach, which comes with powder-like sands and pristine waters.
- Spend your euros in Loule, a charismatic little town with a thriving craft centre. This is the place to head for super-soft leather or intricately carved wood.
- Fill your boots with fresh fish, from grilled sardines to cod that’s cooked differently for every day of the year.
- Crank things up with a trip to Praia da Rocha or the strip near Albufeira. Both places are experts at letting their hair down after dark, with plenty in the way of bars and clubs.
- Check out Algar Seco, whose limestone cliffs have been sculpted into a series of caves, blowholes and arches.