Flights to Skiathos
- Bathe in the clear waters of Skiathos’ number one beach, Koukounaries. Then dry off on the sweeping crescent of sand, which gives way to a curtain of palms.
- Browse the boutiques and independent market stalls along Skiathos Town's main shopping street, Papadiamantis.
- Eat like a local in one of the island's smaller towns – specialities include swordfish and cheese pie.
- Unwind with a drink or two in Skiathos Town, which is home to stylish cocktail bars, laidback jazz lounges and Brit-style pubs.
- Imagine what island life was like back in the 18th century with a visit to the Monastery of Evangelistrias, one of Skiathos’ best-preserved religious sites.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected