Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
All entrants must:
- Hold a full passport valid for 1 year from the competition end date that will enable them to travel on the dates selected by the Promoter;
- Be able to provide passport details within 7 days of being notified;
- Be available and prepared to travel to a pre-selected holiday in Los Cabos, Mexico departing in 2019 on a date determined by the Promoter (Final itinerary and travel bookings to be determined by the Promoter).
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to upload an image or video to Instagram (not Instagram stories or Instagram TV) with the hashtag #TUItravelgoals. The uploaded post must depict an image of your most luxurious holiday moment, when you were made to feel like an A-List celebrity on holiday. “Liking” of or “commenting on” the Instagram post and/or tagging of a friend does not count as an entry to the competition. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Only one entry per person.
Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-policy
Any photos submitted which feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photograph in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use an image you do not own the copyright for we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will not be published and will be removed.
By entering this competition the winner agrees that they may be required to participate in a number of blogs and social media posts for the Promoter’s online channels and gives their consent to do so. If this is required, topics will be discussed and agreed between the winner and the Promoter, and posts that are to appear on the Promoter’s blog and social media channels will be reviewed and may be edited to reflect house style e.g. formatting, grammar and spelling. The winner may also be required to take part in PR and appear on the Promoter’s social media channels and websites as the Promoter may decide. Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns.
- Dates: The competition commences on Thursday 15th November 2018 at 9:00 GMT and closes on Thursday 22nd November 2018 at 23:59GMT. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the 22nd November 2018.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Selection of winners: The winner will be the entry that is deemed to be the most creative and unique. Winners must be over 18 years of age.
- Prizes: There is one (1) prize available to win. The winner will be gifted with a pre-selected holiday in the Los Cabos region of Mexico, North America. The winner must be available at the time selected in 2019 of the “first flight” to Los Cabos. The winner will be able to take up to 4 other individuals with them on holiday. Flights will depart from a UK airport and on the date of the first flight to Los Cabos with the Promoter (subject to availability). The prize will include a hotel for a minimum of five (5) nights to a maximum of seven (7) nights. Length of stay, hotel and board basis subject to availability and the Promoters discretion. . In resort transfers are included, luggage allowance of 15kg per person. Travel Insurance is not included. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. Booking terms and conditions apply to the holiday; see relevant brochure or tui.co/uk for details. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered. Excursions, visas and treatments are not included.
- Notification: The winner will be notified by Instagram by direct message after the 23rd of November 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner details: Details of the winners, name and country of residence, will be obtainable after the 1st of December 2018 by writing to Social Media, TUI UK, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9TN. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Instagram accept no liability for this competition.