Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to visit either the TUI UK Facebook page, TUI UK Instagram page or TUI UK Twitter page. Comment below the post which details the competition and “tag” a person and give them your ‘travel vow’. A ‘travel vow’ is a promise you make to someone regarding where you hope you will both travel together one day. The ‘travel vow’ should mimic a vow one would give to another at their wedding. Both a “tag” and a ‘travel vow’ must be commented below the competition post for the entry to be counted. “Liking” or “following” of the TUI UK Facebook page, TUI UK Instagram page or TUI UK Twitter page and/or tagging of a friend alone does not count as an entry to the competition. Only one (1) entry is allowed per person. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-notice
- Dates: The competition commences on Tuesday 25th September 2018 and closes on Sunday 30th September 2018. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the Sunday 30th September 2018.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Prize(s): There are two (2) pairs of tickets to the National Wedding Show at the Excel in London on offer. The event occurs over two (2) days which are Saturday 13th October and Sunday 14th October 2018. The tickets entitle entry for just one of these days. Tickets will be delivered to you by email. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered. Upon arrival, the winners will be escorted to the TUI UK Weddings stand within the National Wedding Show and provided with information about TUI UK Weddings and guidance on how to navigate the entire show.
- Selection of winners: The winners will be chosen by the entries judged to be the most creative of all entries received.
- Notification: The winners will be notified by responding to the entries they made on the social platform that they entered on. After Sunday 30th September 2018, winners will be contacted with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner(s) details: Details of the winners, name and country of residence, will be obtainable after the Sunday 30th September 2018 by writing to Wigmore House
Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9TN.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram nor Twitter accept no liability for this competition.