Fancy making aviation history? We’re giving you the chance to name our new 787 Dreamliner. If your entry is picked as the winner, you’ll also win £2,500 in holiday vouchers…
Here at Thomson we’re incredibly excited about the 7th addition to our Dreamliner fleet, which will be taking to the skies under its new name in January 2016. To celebrate, we’re letting you pick its name, which will proudly be displayed on the side of the plane. Whether you want to name it after yourself or pick something completely original – we’re open to all suggestions. So get those creative hats on!
How To Enter
All you have to do is click on the Name Our Plane webpage and submit your choice of name. We’ll put all entries to the public vote, so make sure you get your friends and family involved.
The 5 entries with the highest number of votes will be submitted to our Thomson Airways judging panel who will pick their favourite.
What You’ll Win
Your name on the Dreamliner, plus £2,500 to spend on a Thomson Holiday of your choice.
Read the terms and conditions here.
787 Dreamliner – What You Need To Know
Need some naming inspiration? Here’s what’s so great about our Dreamliners…
1) They’re lighter on the environment with a 20% reduction in CO2 emissions on a typical Dreamliner flight.
2) Dreamliners are designed to reduce the effects of jetlag with increased hydration levels and lower cabin pressure.
3) The windows on the Dreamliner are 30% bigger than the average aircraft windows, giving every customer a view of the horizon. Electric dimmers on all windows mean you can adjust the light.
4) Travel in Economy Club and you’ll get a 32” seat pitch. Upgrade to Premium Club and you’ll get 38”, meaning plenty of room to stretch out.
5) Watch the latest films and TV shows on our state-of-the-art 9” TVs.