WHEN CAN I TRAVEL?
You can travel to Jamaica with us now.
DO ADULTS NEED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED?
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
WHAT ARE THE RE-ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
Need more information?
THE TUI HOLIDAY PROMISE
- Fee-free changes on selected holidays up to 28 days before you travel
- Package holiday refund guarantee
- TUI standards secured
- Red list pledge
- Help with getting your tests sorted
- 24-hour support while you’re away
Find out more about our promise and everything we’re doing to keep you safe on the Travel With Confidence hub.
Here are the main things you need to be aware of.
|Social distancing distance||1.5 metres.|
|Face mask requirements for adults||Face masks are mandatory in certain enclosed and indoor public spaces, such as on public transport, in shops and spaces where social distancing guidelines cannot be followed.|
|Face mask requirements for children||Face masks are advised for children in spaces where social distancing is difficult or not possible.|
|Am I required to fill out a Passenger Locator Form?||You must complete a pre-travel screening document, called a Travel Authorization, at least 24 hours before you are due to depart. If you don’t, you’ll be denied boarding.
You can complete the form on the Visit Jamaica website and you’ll need to bring it to the airport with you.
• You can complete one form for all members of the same household, as long as you live at the same address. All members, including children, will need to be added to the form
|Other need-to-knows||• You should download the Jamaican government’s Track and Trace App before you travel. Download it from the App Store or Google Play.
• On arrival at the airport, all passengers are required to have a health screening.
• When you check in to your hotel, you’ll have your temperature checked.
• You’ll need to stay within your holiday resort for the duration of your holiday – excursions to local sights are not available at this time. If your hotel is on a beach, you are allowed to use the beach.
• Gatherings of groups of more than 10 people are not permitted.
Here’s what you can expect while you’re out and about in Jamaica.
|Beaches||Your temperature will be checked when you arrive at the beach. You’ll need to keep a distance of at least six feet between you and other people and groups, both on the sand and in the water.|
|Restaurants and bars||Restaurants and bars are open, with their capacity reduced to 70%. The maximum permitted group size is 10 people. There are no self-service stations for the likes of water, tea and coffee. Self-service is also removed at bars and buffets, with staff manning the stations, handling the utensils and serving food. Electronic payment, rather than cash, is encouraged.|
|Sights||Your temperature will be checked at all sights and attractions. You’ll need to wear a face mask for all non-water-based activities.|
|Other facilities||You’ll need to wear a face mask in shops. Saunas are closed. The maximum capacity for lifts is five for people who are not from the same party, or 10 for people from the same party or family. Kids’ clubs are operating at a limited capacity and carrying out temperature checks.|
Here’s the key information on getting to Jamaica.
|Flights with TUI||Check in for your flight on the TUI or First Choice App or online. Check-in opens 24 hours before your flight, and closes three hours before departure. You’ll be asked to certify that you’re fit to travel.|
Here are your options for travelling within Jamaica.
|Car rental||Not yet known – we’re working on it.|
|Public transport||Temperature checks are being carried out on buses and coaches. Capacity is reduced to 70%. You’ll need to wear a face mask on all public transport.|
|Hiking||Not yet known – we’re working on it.|
|Biking||Not yet known – we’re working on it.|