Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 19 C and the average daily minimum is 6 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 41% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 59% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 34mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s usually too cold to swim at this time of year and visitors may be better off seeking the comfort of a heated or indoor pool. The average sea temperature is 14 C.