Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 32 C and the average daily minimum is 22 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 78% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 22% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 4mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a particularly good time of year to swim in the sea, with water temperatures around 26 C.
Holiday deals in Lichnos
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
International Drive, Orlando, United States Of America
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America