Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 30 C and the average daily minimum is 25 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 35% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 65% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 42mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 29 C.
Holiday deals in Trelawny
Royalton Blue Waters Montego Bay, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
Royalton White Sands Montego Bay, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort