Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 29 C and the average daily minimum is 21 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 79% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 21% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 18mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 27 C.
Holiday deals in Bavaro
Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort and Spa
Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic