TUI Monthly Giveaway
Countdown to draw
Sign up to our newsletter
…to be in with a chance of winning £100* off your next TUI holiday. Plus, you’ll be the first to know about our exclusive offers and holiday information.
*Winners are selected by random drawing on the last day of the Month. **August draw, runs from 1st to 31st August 2022. *** T&Cs apply
Why sign up to the TUI Newsletter?
Newsletter Sign up Monthly Draw – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By entering you indicate that you are opting into receiving communications from TUI accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to provide your name, surname and email address to the Promoter by completing the online form. Only one entry is allowed per person. No purchase is necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-notice.
- Dates: The competition commences 1st August 2022 and closes 31st August 2022. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 31st August 2022. Please see point 2 above.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- **Prize: Entries received between 00.00 on 1st August 2022 to 11.59 on 31st August 2022 will be eligible for the prize draw. There will be one winner who will receive a one time use TUI Holiday Discount Code with a value of £100. Only one winner will be drawn. The one time use TUI Holiday Discount Code can be used either online, via our TUI retail stores or TUI Call Centre. It can be used on any TUI or First Choice holiday and must be used against a new booking within 6 months from the date of your winner notification email. The prize cannot be retrospectively applied to bookings made prior to the date of your winner notification email. The prize is not transferable, is single use code and no alternative will be offered. Prize is as offered, no extensions or upgrades are available. The TUI Holiday Discount code must be treated as cash and the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stole or destroyed. Booking conditions apply to any holiday purchased in part or full using the TUI Holiday Discount Code. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled.
- *Selection of winners: The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified a week after the closing date.
- Notification: The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received so please ensure your email address and contact details are correct.
- Winner details: Details of the winner, name and country of residence, will be obtainable by writing to TUI UK Limited, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton LU2 9TN, enclosing a self addressed envelope. Winners must inform the Promotor if they wish to decline publication of this information. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.