Flights to Vietnam - Phu Quoc
About Vietnam - Phu Quoc
- Kick back on one of Phu Quoc’s beaches. Vietnam’s biggest island boasts powder-white sands and tropical jungle, all wrapped up in the clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
- Make bubbles on a snorkelling or diving trip to barely-touched coral reefs. A popular choice is Turtle Island. Take a boat there and you can see colourful marine life in the waters, like blue spotted rays and coral groupers.
- Hike through Phu Quoc National Park. Walking trails form a maze through the mangroves, and you’ll pass trickling streams and lofty mountain ranges along the way.
- Step back in time at the Sung Hung Pagoda in Duong Dong. The grounds are encircled by towering trees and Oriental statues, so you’ll feel miles away from the more modern shops and bars that line the port. It’s also home to a famous piece of art – the Flying Dragon.
- Watch the coastline sparkle. Around the time of a new moon, the shores of Phu Quoc are lit up by bioluminescent plankton which emit thousands of tiny, blue lights.