Flights from Doncaster Sheffield (DSA)
- Airport Name : Doncaster Sheffield (DSA)
- Airport Location : Doncaster Sheffield Airport, formerly named Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield, is seven miles from Doncaster and 28 miles from Sheffield.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport is seven miles from Doncaster and 28 miles from Sheffield.
- From the north, from the A1 at J35 take the M18 Northbound towards Doncaster. Leave the M18 at J3 and take the Great Yorkshire Way. Then follow signs for Robin Hood Airport.
- From the south, from the A1 at J34 and take the A614 heading towards Bawtry. Then follow signs from Robin Hood Airport
- From the west, from the M62, take the M18 southbound, leave at J3 and take the Great Yorkshire Way. Then follow signs for Robin Hood Airport.
- From the east, follow the M180 westbound to the end. At the roundabout take the first exit, following M18 south. Leave the M18 at J3 and take the Great Yorkshire Way. Then follow signs for Robin Hood Airport.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode DN9 3RH.
- There’s no direct rail link at the airport, but Doncaster train station is only seven miles away, in central Doncaster, and is accessible via a 25-minute ride on the dedicated AirLink 91 bus service.
- Trains from Doncaster rail station travel to destinations all across the UK.
- The AirLink 91 is a dedicated bus service which connects the airport to Doncaster train station and Doncaster town centre. Buses run every half hour and the journey lasts approximately 25 minutes.
- The other bus services that link Doncaster Sheffield Airport to the surrounding areas are the 91 and 391 from Doncaster, the X19 from Barnsley and the X30, which originates and ends at the airport.
- Little Arrows is Doncaster Sheffield Airport’s authorised cab company, with taxis available 24/7. Their customer service desk is located in the main terminal and they have an exclusive pick-up point directly outside of the arrivals area.
The contemporary Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport hotel is within a two-minute walk of the terminal and the Crown Hotel, featuring a large number of executive rooms, is only three miles away. You can also take your pick from several other close-to-the-airport hotels.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.